Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Songs for Sunday AM 3 Feb

Each Wednesday I meet with our Pastor, Steve Sabin, to select songs for worship in the Sunday morning service @ BBC. Here they are for this coming Sunday, 3 February:

Majesty
You Are My King (Amazing Love)
The Wonder of It All
-offering-
Amazing Grace
O, How He Loves You and Me
My Savior's Love
-Communion celebration-
I Love You, Lord
I Surrender All

We have a core of hard working musicians who use their talents to serve the Lord with music. Our church uses the organ and piano, supplemented by a Yamaha electronic keyboard. It is my hope to begin using a worship team of singers in the near future. The team is in place, having sung together for the first time on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, for our annual Thanksgiving Praise Service. Thank you to all of you who give your time and talents for God's glory.

No comments: