Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Music for Sunday September 7

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
-Psalm 91:1-2

It is Communion this coming Sunday, and here are the songs BBC will sing in praise to God, with the theme being God's power and loving care (because of His power He is able to care for us):

How Majestic Is Your Name
I Exalt Thee
Holy! Holy! Holy! Lord God Almighty
O Worship the King
-worship in giving-
God Will Take Care of You
His Eye Is on the Sparrow
The Power of the Cross
Message: "Living Confidently" (Psalm 91)
Response: It Is Glory Just to Walk with Him

"It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night..."
-Psalm 92:1-2

No comments: